Holiday aesthetic timeline, Look your best this holiday season.
The holiday season is upon us and this means family gatherings, office parties and social outings.
You want to look your best with dewy skin that looks refreshed and we want to help you achieve this. Aesthetic surgery just before an event is not a great idea but great skin care combined with wrinkle relaxation and filler and a little TLC can provide that bright eyed glowing look.
Late November, Early December 4 weeks out
This is the perfect time to get your Aesthetic Injections. Wrinkle relaxers and dermal fillers work on different timelines. They can be done on the same day or separately depending on your goals.
- Wrinkle relaxers such as Botox® and Dysport® do not begin to take effect until 3-5 days after your injection and usually peak in two weeks. They typically last 3 to 4 months, therefore, it is important to get this done early in the month to ensure the product is active and your wrinkles are smooth before your party.
- Dermal fillers such as Restylane® and Juvederm®, results are instant. This gives you the look you want to achieve the same day. However, there is a real possibility that you may bruise or experience swelling. Therefore, we recommend at least 2-4 weeks before your big event. The move time the better. This also allows for time to tweak or make adjustments if desired.
Early to Mid-December 1 to 2 weeks out
A spa facial can give your skin tone and texture that boost it needs to have it glow. Our qualified aestheticians will recommend the treatment that is best for your skin. My recommendation is to NOT start a new skin care regimen or any aggressive treatment this close to the event.
Some safe options may be.
- A deep pore cleansing facial or mild chemical peel would help to eliminate congestion and brighten dull skin.
- A dermaplane would remove the dead skin cells and peach fuzz.
- An OxyGeno facial to exfoliate, infuse and oxygenate your skin.
Late December or a few days before your event
Schedule a manicure and pedicure. With a focus on personalized, private care, our nail treatments are designed for you. From long-lasting polishes to relaxing hand and foot massages to comforting paraffin wax treatments, your hand and feet will be pampered and give you some relaxation time during this busy season.
Put your best self forward with this aesthetic timeline. Selfies and candid snap shots aren’t just for celebrities. You’ll want to look your best at the celebrations and the memories created. Be prepared and your will be “camera ready”. Call today to schedule your appointments
Aesthetic Injections, Michael J. Schenden MD PC & Aesthetic Injection Practice 248-524-0620
Facials & Nails, Schenden’s Medical Day Spa 248-524-3622
Raquel Merlini, RN & Aesthetician